Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Peace, Love and Suede


I must admit, I've never been the biggest fan of Ugg-style boots, but my heart skipped a beat when I saw these! The Suede Flat Bird Patch boots fromhttp://www.amiclubwear.com/ will make you look stylish while you're slogging through the snow. And better yet, they'll do it for less than $21 bucks. (That's right, a meer $21!)

Of course, if you want the "real thing" and can afford a pair of Koolaburra's for $500, I say go for it! (You only live once, right?) But, if you just want to look fab until the next trend hits the shelves, I would grab a pair of these and stash the the other $480 for a spa day or weekend out with friends.

P.S. For those of you looking to spice up your holiday, check out the pink Satin Miss Santa Hooded Robe ($47.99) from amiclubwear.com. It's so sweet, Santa might skip the milk and cookies this year and head straight for your closet!

No comments:

Post a Comment